1. Purpose In the context of offering our products, we collect certain personal data concerning you to facilitate our relationship with you and to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. Through the Privacy Statement, we want to explain our practices and policies for the collection, use, and exchange of data and cookies collected by or for you.
2. How we collect the data Your data is collected when you contact us via our contact form, through our order form, by subscribing to the newsletter, by phone or email, or in any other way you can send us the data.
3.What data we collect and why The following table lists the data we collect from you, for what purpose we use it, and why it is necessary in each case.
Purpose of data processing
Because data is necessary
Execution of your orders
so that your registration/connection can be completed, your order can be completed, or any returns can be made
Manage questions, complaints, troubleshooting
for the proper handling of questions, any complaints, and problems. We have a legitimate interest in providing the best experience for our customers and dealing with any problems
Subscribe to newsletter
so that you can receive updates and offers from our company after giving your consent
4. How long we keep your data It is our policy to keep your data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and limitation of the storage period. For all the above reasons, your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after the end of our customer relationship. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations arising from the exercise of your privacy rights
5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party/entity in a manner other than that described in this Privacy Statement. Our company transmits personal data to third parties, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf. The data is transferred only to partner companies with ours that provide services for the purpose of sending advertising material and personalized offers. Also, this data is transmitted to companies cooperating with us in order to evaluate the quality of services and the evaluation of our products & services. Also for the purposes of the implementation of the contract of sale, data are transmitted to cooperating companies to which the execution of part of the contract has been assigned, such as transport companies or points of collection selected by you. Finally, the data is given to independent service providers who have built our website, as well as to those who provide us with technical support or hosting for the operation of the website. We seek to ensure that all such third-party/independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services to which they are contractually committed. We also create contracts with these independent contractors which oblige them to comply with the standards of personal data protection required by law and to use the data only for the purposes for which it was transmitted to them. Finally, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
6. Data security We make great efforts to protect our users from any unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the data in our possession. Specifically:
•Encrypt data transfer to and from the site using SSL.
•Control data collection, storage, and processing practices, including natural security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
•Access to personal information is limited to our employees and affiliates who need to be aware of this information in order to provide services to us. These affiliates and the way in which your data is secured are explicitly mentioned in this privacy statement (section 5: disclosure of personal data to third parties).
7. Access for minors: The products we offer are intended exclusively for purchase by adults and not by children or minors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old, you may use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
•Performance cookies: collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the way a website works
•Functionality cookies: allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your username or domain) and provide more personalized features. They can also be used to remember the changes you have made to the website or used to provide services you have requested, such as chatting or using social media. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and they do not have the ability to monitor your browsing as well as your activity on other websites.
• Promotion/targeting cookies: used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or promotions, to reduce the number of ads displayed, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They can also be used to store the sites you have visited to determine the most effective online marketing channels and to reward external websites and affiliates who have promoted you to our site. You can change your consent regarding the use of third party cookies here
9. Τhe rights to protect your personal data At any point, during the storage or processing of your data, you reserve the following rights, while you can submit the relevant requests:
•Right of access - you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you
•Right of correction - you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data we hold about you.
•Right to delete - you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from our files and we are obliged to satisfy your request in specific cases
•Right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted and we are obliged to comply with this request when certain conditions apply
•Right to data portability - you have the right to request that the data we hold about you be transferred to another organization
•Right to object - you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions
•Right of objection - you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We strive to continually review and update this Statement in order to comply with the laws and regulations while providing optimal protection of your personal data. We will post on this page any changes to the privacy statement.
11.Contact Person for issues related to your data This website belongs to the company Makotral SA. If at any time you believe that we do not comply with the provisions set forth in this Statement or any other matter relating to data protection, please contact us by email at [email protected] . The Data Protection Officer is Triantaphyllidis Aris